Today we are talking with Jamie Grace.
Jamie Grace is a two-time Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter, and actress. Diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, OCD, ADHD, and anxiety at a young age, Jamie actively advocates for joy, wellness, and mental health through the lens of music, film, and faith. An entertainer at heart, she regularly creates fresh content, including new music and weekly videos and episodes of The Jamie Grace Podcast. When she isn’t touring, Jamie lives in Southern California with her husband, Aaron, and daughter, Isabella Brave.
We talk about:
- Jamie’s mental health and how it impacts her pursuit of purpose.
- Jamie’s new book, Finding Quiet.
- Ways can we work towards our purpose in spite of not being enough.
- How “failure” has impacted Jamie’s journey.
- Jamie’s thoughts on social media and its influence on how we pursue purpose.
- Jamie also offers encouragement, reminding us that we don’t have to be perfect in order to pursue our dreams and passions.
- Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts
- Click here to listen on Spotify
- Click here to listen on Stitcher
- I felt like my voice didn’t matter and my words don’t hold value.
- What can seem like a strength can become one of my greatest weaknesses when I allow it to translate into feelings of not being “enough” if I can’t find, create, or even be the cure.
- Every day that we wake up, we are faced with the choice of pursuing our calling and our purpose, or giving in to doubt, negativity, and the schemes that are against the very thing we should be living for.
I hope you love this episode! Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review!
Have a great week!