Today on the show, I am talking with Rachel Swanson.
Rachel C. Swanson is a best-selling author, national speaker, podcaster, and accredited life coach. She’s passionate about refining away the barriers that are holding others back and restoring their hearts and minds back to God’s truth. Married for thirteen years to her husband Jeff, they recently relocated their tribe of “Wannabe Triplets” from the bustling sprawl of Southern California to the rural hills of Southern Idaho.
We are talking about:
- Her book, Refine and Restore: Revive Your Heart and Release Your Purpose
- We discuss the definition of purpose
- We explore the impact of pursuing purpose and your mental health
- How lies keep us from pursuing our purpose
- Why journaling is so helpful
- Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts
- Click here to listen on Spotify
- Click here to listen on Stitcher
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and slap some 5 stars on a review! 🙂
Have a great week!